Faster Responses in Facebook
Order by Phone/SMS to 08973001487/085377700832
Invite my BBM PIN 2822E262

December 22, 2010

The Biggest Question In My Life !

God... 
when it will be opened ?
when i will know the answer ?

WHO AM I ??
who are my real parents ?
tell me God :'(
tell me..

i must know that !
whatever the truth,
i won't ever change
i'll be usual daughter
i just wanna know the truth
just it !
i need it !
it's the most important !

whoever my true parents,
i will love them..
always love them

mom, dad,
why don't u tell me the truth ?
will u tell me one day ?
why not just now ?
i think now is the best time for me to know the truth
this problem just makes me crazy,

beside it,
both of u are OVER-PROTECTIVE to me !
u know,, it makes me depress  :(
it just give me the worst effect !

mom,
u know everything about me now !
i'm so sorry
i'm not a good one now
i have been like a crash
THE CRASH
u know why i have been like this ?
because of your OVER-PROTECTION !
u never allow me to do everything
u never believe me 
this all the effect

dad,
i'm so sorry because i won't ever tell u my true self !
who am i now !
i'm not like me when i was 10 years old
i've been the bad girl

i conclude that this all become bad because of you (mom n dad)
because u never give me chance to spent my happy time
u never give me freedom 
u never allow me to hang out with friends, with my boyfriend , with all

i'm a human
i need friends
i need boyfiend
i need love
i need refreshing
i need everything that u never allow me to have it
i need them all :'(

sorry for disappointing u :'(

but i love u so much
i love u with all that i have !

-HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY -

No comments:

Post a Comment

KENANGLAH DIRIKU ! KENANGLAH !! SATU PINTAKU , BILA NANTI KITA BERTEMU LAGI , TERSENYUMLAH SAAT MELIHATKU , SAAT KAU BUKAN MILIKKU LAGI :)